Tuesday, May 17, 2011

More Carousel Rides

Here's another page using the pictures I took of the girls riding the carousel.  Bored yet?  I'm not!  I haven't taken any great family outing pictures in a while, so I will probably be scrapping these ones for years to come...  I made this page as a challenge peice for Glitz Design Blog's May Challenge (http://glitzitnow.blogspot.com/).  Thanks so much for looking!




The goal was to show off your "clustering" skills.  I used a little bit of my whole Glitz Design stash that I have collected over the years.  The paper is from a http://www.scarletlime.com/ kit.  Sometimes I hang on to things waiting for just the right moment to use them.  I am very happy with how this page turned out.  Very vintage, fun and whimsical!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful layout!! I love all the little bits and baubles of Glitz Design that you used here and there...perfect for your whimsical photos from a day at the carousel!! Thanks for playing in the "Get Your Glitz On" Clustering challenge!!

    ReplyDelete